Wednesday 13 August 2008

Tears and more tears

So I learnt today that my ex (Dele) has a girlfriend. Never has a wound cut so deep. I cried so much. Why is life so unfair? Why does God remain silent in my case? The fact that we broke up in April after almost five years and before August he has found someone new. While I am still here licking my wounds. Now all that I prayed for, all that I longed for is in the arms of another. Kia, this hurts me soooo much. I cant even be botherd to write this out well. I spoke to my mother and she was telling me how I should pray…but I cant. God has continued to ignore me. He has continued to remain blind when it comes to me. I know my sins are many, but the silence has become too much. I have prayed, I have fasted, I have done all that I know I should do, yet my situation remains the same.

How can Dele so quickly replace me? How? After all the struggles together, now someone else will reap were I have sown patiently. Now I am forced to start over. My hands are wet from cleaning my tears. I have cried so much this year, too much. I am fed up. Will this wound ever heal? Can someone please tell me what I can do to stop this pain?

8 comments:

Chari said...

1st time here...

Mehn...I read a third time adnd I am still reeling...it cant be true...

Chari said...

God is not blind...much as our situations seem to belittle us and make us feel like that...he doesnt forget, love...he doesnt...I swear that Dele had this all in the bag all along...But that's not the issue....I know I sound far fetched but you have not sown in vain...obviously, its clear that this Dele wouldn't have been good for you on the long run...the yorubas say that:

"Oju to ma bami kale ko ni kaaro semi"

Meaning that "The eyes that will be with me in old age will not do me bad in the morning"

A time will come love, when the tears will end..please hold up the fort dearie...please...

Buttercup said...

awwwwwwww....it broke my heart to read this....gosh!

as chari said, a time will come when the tears will end, u will look back on this with ur new found strength n thank God, cos I know He wudnt put u to shame, u will DEFINITELY have a reason, no, reasons to thank Him..

5 years aint shit, definitely not, BUT God will bless u wit the one He has created just for u, amen..

Stay strong sweetie, he's not worth ur tears..

Hunter girl said...

oh guys...thanks so much for ur kind words....i guess this one falls under 'thats life'. What can a girl do but continue to pray and trust in her Maker. Honestly when i finally find my God given husband....i will slap him on the face for takking his bloody time!!!!LOL

Hunter girl said...

oh yeah...welcome Chari...u guys have a fantastic blog!!!

Buttercup said...

hehehehe! thats the spirit!

if u need more hands for the slappin, just holla! LOL..

The Activist said...

I am sorry to read that you are hurting.

I am looking at this issue of Dele finding someone else as a case of rushing things that pple do when they are heartbroken. It will end as a fling and that will be all. Or he has being unfaithful b4. Or he is just a jerk.

But whatever his reason, mi-lady, I will beg you to move on. I know how it feels but this is telling you that he does not worth missing, dying for, crying for etc!!!

SMSL said...

Thats life girl, doesn't mean it will last, also he cld end up marrying her, but bear in mind that God saves us from situations that will cme to lite in the future, e.g my friend was involved wit a guy, they were planning their marraige when he got sme girl pregnant who he ended up marrying, 4yrs later he was gunned down in his car and he had a gf with him, his wife is now a widower wit 2 kids and found out her husband was cheating on her d day he died, my friend is happily married with 3 kids. Always thank God for wateva situation u find urself, cos God neva sleeps, so keep praying.