Wednesday 6 August 2008

C'est la vie ("That's Life")

Hi, My Name is Valerie.

I started this blog after a series of life changing events altered my perception of what I thought life was all about. Even now, I still feel somewhat confused about my life in general and where it’s going. So instead of throwing a pity party or keeping a misery journal, I’ve decided to throw caution to the wind and be open about my life and all it holds. The good, bad and the ugly.....so here's promising u loads of fun, laughter, tough times, tears and a hopefully a few jokes along the road in this journey called life....... C'est la vie.

To all my fellow city girls (and boys!) out there instead of complaining about the different aspects of our lives (men, money, parents, job, diamonds!!!) Lets.....'Seize the Day'...."Carpe Diem" ....

Hope to hear from u all soon....

No comments: