Wednesday 3 September 2008

I’M BACK!!!!

Hello my lovies!!!!

Sorry I know I have been MIA for over 2 weeks now…..My last blog was real sad…thanks for all your wonderful comments!!! I guess I needed time to sort my self out before I jumped off a bridge!!!

I went back to my roots…to my maker….my father…my friend. So many issues, so many questions, failures and frustrations. So I took a week of from life…fasted and prayed….and then my answer came…..

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11.

It came loud and clear. God confirmed this verse in my heart 3 times and in 3 different ways. So I know now, that although times are hard, God has always been by my side. I just have to weather it thru with His grace and strength!!!!

Thank you all for all your loving supportive comments!!!! Meant so much…..

So I’m back for good my darlings!!!! Back in this muddle called life!!!!!

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God ur back and inspired love...now that's what's up...keep keeping ur head up...was getting worried about u somehow sef...

The Activist said...

Welcome back Hunter girl!!!

Hunter girl said...

awww.....my people...!!! Thanks...i'm back to stay!!!!hehehehe

Buttercup said...

hmmmm jump off a bridge ke?? thank God u got ur answer..im so happy for u!

u'll only get stronger!

mwah!